2014 was a record year for URC... now are you ready for 2015?!
Confirmed teams for 2014
31 teams from 6 countries on 4 continents
- Mongol Barota; Military Institute of Science & Technology (MIST) (Bangladesh)
- University of Saskatchewan Space Design Team (USST); University of Saskatchewan (Canada)
- Queen's Space Engineering Team (QSET); Queen's University (Canada)
- Mars Rover Design Team (MRDT); Missouri University of Science and Technology (United States)
- Cornell Mars Rover (CMR); Cornell University (United States)
- Rudra; SRM University (India)
- Michigan Mars Rover Team (MRover); University of Michigan (United States)
- Yale Undergraduate Rover Association; Yale University (United States)
- BYU MARS (Brigham Young University Mars Applied Robotic Systems); Brigham Young University (United States)
- Space Concordia Mars Robotics Team; Concordia University (Canada)
- Robotics for Space Exploration; University of Toronto (Canada)
- KMC ROBOPHYSICISTS - KIRORI MAL COLLEGE; University of Delhi (India)
- R.O.V.E.R. (Remotely Operated Vehicle for Exploration and Reconnaissance) Society at UTA; University of Texas at Arlington (United States)
- ERIS Project; Warsaw University of Technology (Poland)
- Titan Rover; California State University Fullerton (United States)
- Hindustan Mars Rover Team; Hindustan University (India)
- Project ARMES; York University (Canada)
- IITB Mars Rover Team; Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (India)
- Legendary Rover Team; Rzeszow University of Technology (Poland)
- Mongoler Dishary; Military Institute of Science & Technology (MIST) (Bangladesh)
- DUBotics; University of Washington (United States)
- Space Systems Technology Laboratory; Cairo University (Egypt)
- Hyperion Team; Technical University of Bialystok (Poland)
- TEAM INCREDIBLE ARYANS; Poornima college of Engineering, Jaipur(Rajasthan) , Karunya University, Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu), Bahra University, Shimla (Himachal Pradesh) , Sachdeva Institude of Technology, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh , JECRC University, Jaipur (Rajasthan) , Vivekanand Institute of Technology(East), Jaipur(Rajasthan ) , Global Institute of Technology, Jaipur, (Rajasthan) , Galgotiya College of Engineering, Noida(Uttar Pradesh) , Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar technological University (Maharashtra) , S.A. Engineering College (Tamil Nadu) , Poornima Group of Institutions.(Rajasthan) (India)
- TEAM CHRONOS; Toc H Institute of Science and Technology, Cochin : Cochin University of Science and Technology (India)
- PWr Rover Team - Project Scorpio; Wrocław University of Technology (Poland)
- MAVRIC; Iowa State University (United States)
- KRITARTH; KIIT University (India)
- Rover Team at UCSD; University of California, San Diego (United States)
- PCz Rover Team; Czestochowa University of Technology (Poland)
- SKN SIMP; Westpomeranian University of Technology (Poland)
|Teams by Country
Registration Procedure (CLOSED)
There are four steps to the registration process:
- Team Name
- University Affiliation
- Student Team Lead Name
- Student Team Lead Contact Information (email required)
- Team Web Site (not required, but encouraged!)
- Anticipated size of travel team (for planning purposes only - final details will be submitted in May)
2. Pay the Registration Fee via the PayPal Donate button below. The registration fee is $250 (USD).
3. Sign Up for the URC-Announce email list. All competition email will be sent via this list:
Is there a registration fee? Yes, the 2014 registration fee will be $250 (USD), which will be payable online.
Are international teams permitted? Yes, with the exception of countries facing certain sanctions with the United States that would prevent URC registration and participation.
When will registration close? January 31, 2014.
Should we start work on our systems before we register?
Yes - you should start as soon as possible! Uncertain where to begin? Read our advice page
Is there a limit to the number of teams that can register for URC2014? No; although if an overwhelming number of teams register, we will make appropriate competition format adjustments to ensure that all teams are able to compete. Don't worry, the tasks and overall competition experience won't change; but we will have to find a way to work with our finite time and other resources.
What else do I need to do?
If you haven't done so yet, please make sure that you have signed up for the URC-Announce email list